Instructions: Individuals - please complete all fields below. Once you have completed all fields, select "Add to Cart" and then proceed to shopping cart to enter required payment information, including billing address.
Employers - If registering multiple attendees, fill out all information for first attendee and add to the cart before entering next attendee. Discounted rate of $40 per person offered when registering 4 or more attendees together.
- Individual registration rate - $45
- Group registration rate (registering 4 or more) - $40 each
**Seating is limited - register early!!
March 7, 2020
Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center
One Partnership Circle
Abingdon, VA 24212
- Determine when CPR is needed
- Perform compressions & breaths on adults, children & infants
- Practice using an AED on an adult & infant
- Demonstrate how to help a person who is choking
- Perform high quality CPR on adults, children & infants
- Determine what first aid is needed
- Demonstrate first aid skillsducation Center
Training materials and light refreshments will be provided.
This course meets OSHA/workplace requirements for CPR/First Aid/AED and also meets requirements for daycare providers and teacher licensure renewal. This course is NOT appropriate for Health Care Providers - additional training is needed.
|For assistance with the registration site, please contact Radford University Conference Services: email@example.com or by calling (540) 831-5800
For inquiries about the course, please contact the Office of Academic Outreach: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (276) 619-4314
All cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellations may be sent by email to email@example.com, by mail to Conference Services at Radford University, PO Box 6911, Radford, VA 24142 or by fax to (540) 831-6363. Cancellations will not be accepted over the telephone. Attendee will be responsible for any credit card transaction fees associated with initial registration or refund when cancelling this event.